I am kira. I'm from Louisiana. I like Louisiana. I like poetry. And sports. Mean people make me sick. A lack of vulgarity makes me uncomfortable. Fros make me happy. And locks. I like random questions and funny shit.
You should probably follow me now.
…Become dust with me— insignificant and everywhere. For I will love you, even after your marrow become nothing…but a whisper. And your bones nothing but the snickering of gravel. Let us soak in the spaces our shadows left behind…
(via invisiblerobin)@23 hours ago with 11 notes
"With short hair you look like a boy!"
"Boys don’t like girls with short hair"
"You are attracting a lot of bad attention with short hair"
"You’re giving yourself a bad reputation with that look of yours"
(via tonie-marshe)@1 day ago with 1035 notes
Anonymous said: I'm going to the show in Seattle, what should I look forward to/how early should I get there, etc. ?? Thank you!
@23 hours ago with 21 notes
1) Don’t be late! People have been denied access to the venue for being late aka lost out on all their ticket money. Aim to get there an hour early and think about traffic.
2) Another reason to get there really early is if you want to buy merchandise. Those lines can get super long, especially after the show. Buy all the merch you want before the show.
3) Speaking of, take out cash before you get there. Although credit cards work for the merchandise, I made the mistake of trying to buy drinks and food with my card (after waiting like twenty min in line) and it was cash-only. So have a good amount of cash on you just in case it’s like that for your venue.
4) If you want to meet the dancers after the show, I’ve been told that you need to get to the back of the stadium as soon as possible. Like immediately after the show ends. Most of them (except the Les Twins apparently), especially Ashley and Kimmie, are really sweet and will take pics with you.
5) Have fun!! I think people focus too much on trying to get a lot of pictures and videos but I turned my phone off and tucked it away and had the greatest time of my life. Trust me, you won’t need a million pictures to remember that night forever.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
a detailed list of things i hate
- hot weather
- high temperatures
- warmer than average conditions
(via tonie-marshe)@1 day ago with 161413 notes
England: what are you doing
America: getting rid of u lmao
(via tonie-marshe)@1 day ago with 190059 notes